-->

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

SAJB hard in the paint Best Shopping Sites

got the ice on my neck call it a cold front minus 20 degrees don’t get to close u might freeze be wearin them graphic tees my guns always loaded pow pow to the end always can defend haters just disappear Houdini im not bill gaten just yet better late then never I be quite clever my life ends never rap battles in the hood they never could beat me PAUSE I be da saint hard in da paint car painted gold never want to quit rapping rapping my nicotine i be a feind growing some wings redbull ur guy just be a fool he aint even dat cool I be like a cat cant stop dat carrying the gat rat a tat tat hit u from the feet up lord he is urs now heaven or hell ill never tell they say im hells angel never want to tangle wit me im the key to the game aint no shame from me idc what yall think I do it for the cash either way io got a stash blast off like iron man as fluent as water maybe sumthin like da carter a new generation no procrastination ready for this I never miss bullseye bonsai to the z to x to the y yea I be so fly high to the sky boeing I think its snowing oh wait thts the crystal on my ring I always keep it clean now I may appear mean but im just a teen that’s how I roll rapping is my soul it’s the fire in my heart ive loved it from the start never could part from it if I don’t rap I a hissy fit naw just playn now I always rep texas lonstar state maybe it was my fate to rap but who knows man I got some good flows bend down and touch ur toes im goin in aiight lets step this up
Video Rating: 0 / 5

Label – Bonsai Trance Progressive, Release Year – 1999 – Cat no – BTP5699

More VideosBest Shopping Sites



hard, href=http//dubli.com/7951543>Best, paint, SAJB, SHOPPING, sites

No comments:

Post a Comment