-->

Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Bad Boy (Taylena/Nelena) Chapter 22

WOOT, LATE CELEBRATION FOR MY 200TH VIDEO LAST TIME! ;D THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT, IM SO GLAD I COULD HAVE ALL YAL IN MY LIFE! :’) After I give Miley the full make-over I shove a mirror in her face. Miley peers in and squeals. “Oh, my gosh, Selena, THAT IS SO CUTE! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, a million more times!” I giggle, and pat her hair. “Thanks, but my cousin Demi taught me all the stuff I needed to know!” Miley gives me a full-on smile, but then her lips quickly drop. “Again, I’m really sorry on how I always treated you earlier….” she gave me a dubious look. “Hey, no worries!” I nod, but then I frown. “Your not using me… right?” Her face dropped. “No! I swear! Pinky? I’ll even try to keep you a secret if that makes you feel better…” I shrug. “I don’t really care. Just as long as your telling the truth, I’m okay.” I quickly rack through my brain, and finally decide to use a spell to read her thoughts. So I say, “You might want to look in the mirror again, you have a bit food smeared on your cheek.” That did it. She turned around to fix her cheek, and I mutter a spell. Suddenly, I was all over her thoughts. The first thought I heard run through her head was, “I cant see anything on my cheek..” and then the next “Well, so what? Selena was still super duper nice to save me, and she is such a good friend. I have a feeling she’ll be an actual amazing friend, that doesn’t fake it.” She then shrugged, and turned to me with a smile
Video Rating: 5 / 5

First bonsai magazine Free and Online November 2009 preview bonsaiandsuisekimagazine.blogspot.com – created at animoto.com
Video Rating: 0 / 5

More Videos



Chapter, Taylena/Nelena

No comments:

Post a Comment