-->

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Nice Bonsai Care photos

Some cool bonsai care images:

Bonsay – low key light still life – first attempt
bonsai care

Image by pallotron
I’m a total beginner with still life.
Finally i relocated to this new apartment and i have time and (finally) space to do all my photographic experiments :)
A friend of mine is going 2 weeks back to Italy and left me this Bonsai to take care of him.
His name is "Frankie" :P
Say "hello Frankie!"

Taken with the Canon 5D MK1 and the Canon 100mm macro
I just used a desk lamp on the left, picture has been taked at night…. maybe i should retry it during with light coming thru the windows?

I’m actually quite happy with this, it’s not as bad as first still life ever…. might slightly dark?

New Business Ideas



Bonsai, Care, Nice, Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment