Check out these how to bonsai a tree images:
A lonely bonsai in The Heritage Bay (CNV000011)
Image by Fadzly @ Shutterhack
I know cheap negatives can never beat slides, especially when it comes to contrast and saturation. However, considering the wide latitude that it has and how much that aids in the scanning and post processing plus it’s dead cheap and very easily available and processable even in the most remote parts of the world, aaah I just would not leave home without at least a roll in my camera bag.
LARGE
Gears: Leica R6, Summicron-R 35/2.0, Kodak 200
Location: Heritage Bay Club, Pulau Duyung, Kuala Terenggau, Malaysia
Picea abies bonsai / Weetrees contest entry
Image by 1967geezer
I had intended to keep the right hand fork, and masking off the left one helps in seeing how it might look.
But as I work on the tree it becomes apparent that a different trunkline looks possible, with the left fork being kept and the right one removed.
Bonsai, Cool, images, tree
No comments:
Post a Comment