-->

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Nice How To Bonsai photos

Check out these how to bonsai images:

Large Inf. upright Hornbeam 3-26-10
how to bonsai

Image by OpenEye
This tree has come a long way in the few years I’ve owned it. This photo was taken just after repotting into this splendid, gorgeous pot by Nick Lenz.

Feel free to dig through my bonsai set for other pictures through the years.

I’ll be submitting this tree for inclusion in the 2nd US National Bonsai Exhibibition. Wish me luck.

(Alida, see how much it has changed since your drawing?).

{Fixed the color cast and replaced the photo on 3/28/10

Bonsai!
how to bonsai

Image by blackdenimgumby
A bonsai from an educational exhibit on how to create your own bonsais… the curving shapes are actually made by wrapping heavy wire around the growing branches as they get longer… silly me, I always thought these trees grew like that naturally! Also the bonsai operation can be performed on many different types of trees: any that will accept the treatment specified above.

New Business Ideas



Bonsai, Nice, Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment