-->

Sunday, June 2, 2013

If I plant seeds from a Bonsai Orange Tree, will those seeds germinate into another Bonsai plant?



Question by 2007_Shelby_GT500: If I plant seeds from a Bonsai Orange Tree, will those seeds germinate into another Bonsai plant?
I got this neat little Bonsai orange tree for Christmas. It already had fruit on it (the fruit are about the size of a Ping Pong ball). I just ate a few of the oranges that were ripe, and they had numerous seeds in them. I was wondering:
- If I plant those seeds, is it likely that they will even germinate?
- If they do germinate, will they grow into another Bonsai size plant, or will they potentially grow into a full size orange tree?

Thanks!

Best answer:

Answer by Tigger
The seeds might or might not germinate. As for Bonsai, that is a specific way of training the way a tree grows, not a breed of plant.

I’ve seen some neat little bonsai trees too. Perhaps you can find someone who can teach you how to do it for yourself.

Good luck!

What do you think? Answer below!



No comments:

Post a Comment