-->

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Could I start my own bonsai business?



Question by Jarklor: Could I start my own bonsai business?
If I get really good at growing them, could I start a home business. Online?

Best answer:

Answer by time bomb
If you are good at growing them such as light consistences, soil mixes, cultivation, and propagation. Then all u need to work out is to sell and produce them in bulk, such as finding different types from the species from markets, and wholesalers relative to your type of selling plants, and budget to start it?

As well as garden tools, and amount of property to store them, and horticulture things to produce them and amount of money to start and continue productivity, sales and, growth with prosperity.

Give your answer to this question below!



No comments:

Post a Comment