-->

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Could someone please tell me the best plants to have on a balcony.?

Question by TYE: Could someone please tell me the best plants to have on a balcony.?
I live in the Blue Mountains Australia. I need something that will grow enough for privacy from nieghbours and also some that will hold colour all year round. Since we are in a drought, plants that don’t need alot of water would be better but not a must! I am open to any other ideas to make the bacony more homely!
It snows here in Winter and gets extemley hot in summer!

Best answer:

Answer by BPTDVG
Cedar trees are very drought resistant but they grow very slowly, so you will have to purchase plants that are as tall as you need them.
Most flowering plants require a lot of water. If the temperature doesn’t drop below freezing where you are, hibiscus plants have beautiful blooms and you can get plats with a variety of bloom colors.

What do you think? Answer below!



My Little Bonsai

No comments:

Post a Comment