-->

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Aaron's Landscape Service, Cool Ca. Plant Scam 11.08. 2011 Kelly n Al Czap Napa Estate 2.AVI



Update November 22, I was told that if I were to apologize for all of my insulting and annoying emails, since I got stiffed by Aaron Hoffman, that there might be some resolution to the matter here. That won’t happen. I don’t need to say I am sorry for not getting paid and being pissed off about it. That money is needed for my Fall refund program to that owe to customers, my web site which needs a software upgrade so I can fix the phone number and to get started on my new nursery and season. November 8, 2011 I have a bad reputation for falling behind on my orders, I recently took several months off to correct this. This is prime example of how a small business person like me can get a huge set back in time and finances and the badly affect the good paying customers. Wow did I get an ass kicking November 7, 8 and 9th by Aaron Hoffman of Aaron’s Landscaping Services. At this time I out nearly 00 in expenses on this order. I will lose the next 2 days, Nov 10th & 11th to filling out property liens and a civil suite to collect the total money lost and spent on this blunder, well over 00, since I am getting stuck with the fees from one of my nursery vendors for this job This lovely night time video is at 2210 Soda Canyon Road, Napa Ca, residence of Al and Kelly Czap, owners of Thorne Labs, Idaho. www.thorne.com Aaron’s Landscape Services of Cool, Ca is the landscape contractor, a C-27. The Czap or Craps is they will now be known wanted boxed So Cal citrus, instead of Nor
Video Rating: 5 / 5




No comments:

Post a Comment