-->

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

3D BONSAI VIDEO (Cytisus 'Minstead')



Some cool bonsai video images:

3D BONSAI VIDEO (Cytisus ‘Minstead’)
bonsai video

Image by spike55151

Bonsai Moon
bonsai video

Image by h.koppdelaney
Meditation

Rinpoche said:

And I can see the moon
And I can see your heart
You and the moon are the same

And you can see the moon
And you can see my heart
The moon and I are the same

And one day you'll remember
what that really means

HKD

Ich besuche meinen Bonsai auf der Fensterbank und fliege zum Mond!

HKD

If you like to see my latest video:

Path of Wisdom

www.youtube.com/user/koppdelaney

Due to my philosophy I live on donation. If you like to support me and my work, please follow this link:
www.koppdelaney.de/koppdelaney.de/donations

Feel blessed.

H.Kopp-Delaney




No comments:

Post a Comment