-->

Monday, July 18, 2011

How to Grow Bonsai from Seed



I show you some of the basic information about growing bonsai trees directly from seed. You have a lot of choices as to the type of tree seed that you choose. And I have chosen four different types that are very bonsai friendly: Chinese Elm Tamarind Japanese Pagoda Sacred Japanese Cedar Growing bonsai from seed is a long term process because you are growing a tree! But quite possibly the most rewarding way to do it. www.stormthecastle.com
Video Rating: 4 / 5

This is an update to my project of growing bonsai from seeds. This is about 1 month later and I am starting to get some various germination. It is amazing how within the same species of tree you can still get a wide variance in time between when the individual seeds sprout. Here is video 1 of this series: www.youtube.com Lots more bonsai on my website at: www.stormthecastle.com
Video Rating: 5 / 5




No comments:

Post a Comment