-->

Friday, June 3, 2011

Bonsai tree store near my area?



Question by pussicatpuk: Bonsai tree store near my area?
I would like a bonsai tree for my room and i don’t really know any stores where i live that sells them.
I live in Brooklyn, NY.
I would also like to know places that sell them in manhattan
already grown and shaped trees preferred at least already grown

Best answer:

Answer by danzahn
I’m sure you can find one from a vendor in China town.

What do you think? Answer below!
Szuper PHP Store Locator
The software allows you to add a Google Map to your website that can display all your stores locations and details. It allows people to input a location and the map will display all the stores within a given radius, and also directions to get there.
Szuper PHP Store Locator




No comments:

Post a Comment