-->

Monday, May 9, 2011

Q&A: i want to grow a bonsai tree all by myself?

'Q&A: i want to grow a bonsai tree all by myself?'

Question by Jennica: i want to grow a bonsai tree all by myself?
i dont want to buy a tree because where i live there arent many places that sell bonsai, and i dont really like how the bonsai for sale are looking and i want another tree altogether! anyway, i want to start it alone!

i read a bit on the internet and if i;m not mistaken i need a part of a tree to start a bonsai, or am i wrong?
i have in my garden a pear, avocado, tangerine, orange, pecan, guava, apple, loquat and lemon trees and some others that i dont remember and dont really consider using.
i think the pear, avocado and loquat are the best looking trees so i want to use one of them, or maybe all of them.
i know from my experience with gardening which is not alot that befor i put something in the soil i need to put it in water until it starts to grow roots, but i might be mistaken.

i really really want to do this on my own without buying nothing but what i need to grow my trees.
if you can tell me what i need to do and wat pot and soil i need to use that would be great and i would really appreciate it.

please dont tell me its too hard and too much work for a beginner, i have so many trees i cant start over again and again until i can have a living beautiful tree.

thank you :)

Best answer:

Answer by gone
here

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=bonsai%20tree%20forum

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!




No comments:

Post a Comment