-->

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Does anyone know how to take care of an outdoor Bonsai plant?

'Does anyone know how to take care of an outdoor Bonsai plant?'

Question by CD: Does anyone know how to take care of an outdoor Bonsai plant?
I live in New England, and it came with very brief instructions, and I’ve looked online and got conflicting instructions. Some say it needs to be kept outside all winter, some say to bring it in. I forgot it on my deck and it was cold out and all the leaves fell off, so I hope I didn’t kill it already!!! Oh, It is a outdoor grape bonsai if that helps. Any advice would be appreciated!

Best answer:

Answer by Beebs LeGieu
I’m not an expert, but a botanist once told me that feeding Bonsai plants a quarter cup of ammonia twice a week is a quick and easy way to keep it alive during the cold season.

What do you think? Answer below!




No comments:

Post a Comment