-->

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

SkymallBest Shopping Sites

This is to Jonathan coulton’s song skymall Here are the lyrics to Skymall: OHare is nice this time of year I check my bags and find my seat and buy a beer and settle in Such is my life here on the road Now my seat back is up, tray table stowed and theres nothing to do I gotta get myself through So I am shopping in SkyMall That five-mile-high mall That always has just what I need When I get to the gate and remember too late I should have brought something to read Im OK, cause I know that Im gonna shop SkyMall I bought a pair of bonsai trees I bought a big fake rock where I can hide my keys from everyone And I imagine what all my friends would say To see this lovable Santa dance and sway to my favorite songs My favorite holiday songs And I am shopping in SkyMall That five-mile-high mall That always has just what I need When I get to the gate and remember too late I should have brought something to read Im OK, cause I know that Im gonna shop SkyMall In Cleveland, I bought a replica of the sword that was broken And then somewhere above Detroit some Successories that say Lead with Vision I love you best when Im away And while Im out here I look forward to the day when I come home Cause theres something special waiting there Its a whimsical statue of a bear that holds a bottle of wine But please dont touch it, its mine Because I bought it in SkyMall That five-mile-high mall That always has just what I need When I get to the gate and remember too late I should have brought

More VideosBest Shopping Sites



href=http//dubli.com/7951543>Best, SHOPPING, sites, Skymall<a

No comments:

Post a Comment