-->

Friday, February 4, 2011

Looking for Gold - Episode 6 - Bazooka Gold Trap Sluice - Part 2 Best Shopping Sites

I found a sluice that seemed like it would capture all the gold without classifying! The manufacturer’s website is: www.bazookagoldtrap.com At 0, it’s on the high side of what a sluice should cost. So that made me set out to build a cheap version of it just to prove the technology works before I bought it. My first test showed it did work, but I wasn’t sure how because it didn’t look like it was working. So I built a small prototype concentrator, then improved on it to identify just exactly how it worked. This video not only shows how the Bazooka Gold Trap Sluice works, it also proves that you should buy one! I think theirs would work better than mine, but even if it didn’t, you could expect to capture 100% of the gold without classifying. PS the classifier I was using is from Dallas Bonsai Garden: www.dallasbonsai.com
Video Rating: 0 / 5

BUY IT HERE: www.knivestown.com See the full line of reviews at Knives Town: www.knivestown.com Tactical Knives: www.knivestown.com Survival Knives: www.knivestown.com Pocket Knives: www.knivestown.com Multi-Tools: www.knivestown.com Hunting Knives: www.knivestown.com Knife Sharpeners: www.knivestown.com

More VideosBest Shopping Sites



Bazooka, Episode, Gold, href=http//dubli.com/7951543>Best, looking, Part, SHOPPING, sites, Sluice, Trap

No comments:

Post a Comment