-->

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Bonsai Chinese Elm April 2009Best Shopping Sites

Check out these buy bonsai images:

Bonsai Chinese Elm April 2009
buy bonsai

Image by 1967geezer
As bought from Willowbog at the Best of British Show in Birmingham earlier in the month.

Chinese elm bonsai, Feb 2005
buy bonsai

Image by 1967geezer
As bought from Windybank in Carshalton.

(just uploading old photos for progression completeness)

Korean Hornbeam Forest pic 2 4-18-2009
buy bonsai

Image by OpenEye
I also showed this Korean hornbeam forest. This bonsai was created at the 2003 MidAtlantic Bonsai society festival by my teacher Colin Lewis. I won it in the raffle that year (it helped I bought a LOT of tickets…).

Older photos of this can be found in my Flickr bonsai set.

Best Shopping Sites



2009, April, Bonsai, Chinese, href=http//dubli.com/7951543>Best, SHOPPING, sites

No comments:

Post a Comment